Strippers do come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, and since we don’t know where you’re from, we’re not exactly sure what “size 16” means. (And one “size 16” might look completely different to another “size 16” based on height, body shape, fat distribution….) Different clubs may have different standards or expectations, and there might be a place for you. It’s difficult for us to say without knowing more about you or where you live. You’re going to have to do the legwork, visiting clubs in your area and seeing what’s possible.
That said, to the best of our understanding (and we encourage comment from all our stripper readers): stripping is about image and fantasy to a much greater extent than other kinds of sex work, and that image IS much more oriented to dominant kinds of feminine hotness. There is not as much room for bigger girls in stripping as there may be in, say, camming, or escorting. So, investigate your options.
tagged as: sex. sex work. sex worker problems. faq.
- devsroom likes this
- barreloforanges likes this
- sinshine reblogged this from sexworkerproblems
- sexwork101 reblogged this from sexworkerproblems
- angelsfuckanddevilskiss likes this
- sonotorious-so-infamous likes this
- monkeypunch711 reblogged this from sexworkerproblems
- fart-sparkle likes this
- sexworkerproblems posted this